149Success Story

    May 1, 2006
      Dear List Members,

      If you wonder if all this library requesting is worth the time, read this
      email that I received from Sharon:

      I just did a check of some titles I requested. On Feb 11, I requested Why Do
      Catholics Eat Fish on Friday? My library system now has this book and I have
      reserved it. All three copies are currently checked out and I am the only one
      on the reserve list.

      Thank you Sharon for sharing your success story!

      www.maureenwittmann.com
      www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com