141It Works, part 2

    Mar 9, 2006
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      I recently received the following email from list member Sharon . . .

      I just did a check on some my requests. The following book I
      requested on 12/06/05. It has been ordered and I am #4 on the wait list.

      Letter and Spirit: from Written Test to Living Word in the Liturgy by
      Scott Hahn

      . . . Not only will Sharon get to enjoy Scott Hahn's new book, but so will
      many other library patrons. Who knows how many people will be spiritually
      uplifted because of Sharon's simple request. Perhaps even a few lost souls in
      search for Truth. Keep up the great work!!!

      maureenwittmann.com
      maureenwittmann.blogspot.com