138It Works!

    Feb 28 6:05 AM
      Dear List Members,

      I just want to share with you that I was notified by my library recently
      that they are purchasing Why Do Catholics Eat Fish on Friday, Blessed Pier
      Giorgio Frasseti, and The Catholic Homeschool Companion.

      I estimate that my library purchases 75% or more of the books that I
      suggest. And I am sending 1 to 2 suggestions per week. Not all are Catholic,
      sometimes I ask for a book that I want to use in my homeschool (I use a lot of
      literature in teaching my children) or a title for myself (today 'm sending a
      request for Crunchy Cons).

      I encourage you all not to give up and keep letting your library know how
      you would like them to spend your tax dollars.