135Magazine -- First Things

    Feb 14, 2006
      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form
      right
      away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      I just learned that my library carries First Things and I've begun checking
      out all the back issues. Fun!

      Title: First Things
      Editor-in-Chief: Richard John Neuhaus
      Publisher: The Institute on Religion and Public Life
      Date Published: 10 times a year (monthly)
      ASIN: B00005Q7EF
      Price: Varies (amazon.com has a great price: $19.95. firstthings.com has a
      student rate of 14.97)
      Comments: _http://www.firstthings.com/_ (http://www.firstthings.com/)

      From the Publisher
      Covers religious and cultural issues that encompass politics, economics,
      ethics, education, science, and literature and the arts.

      Abstract

      Contains debates, commentary, and head-on examinations of the most critical
      religious and moral questions confronting Americans today.