prime number ordening

  • peter_boos@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Hi,

      I joined this club because of a 4D dimensional topic 4dlight
      I have read again the discription of this yahoo group and i see more
      common interests. So I uploaded the picture.
      it's a pyramid starting on top with zero
      And I made all primes white

      I have painted zero and one also white; Thanks to my father who has
      explained primes to me as 'cann't be devided by any other number
      without leaving a normal number.

      Well paterns are things we human create, in the logic of our math or
      imagination. there's is not so much hocus pocus altough new paterns
      are not often discovered. The paterns are effects of the math
      definitions.