Novel Classes of Polyhedra

  • occamsword
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I've created six slide shows at Youtube featuring new classes of polyhedra, including: Exploded, Lattice, Open and Crown polyhedra. You can find them by typing in my name Albert P. Carpenter. I hope you find them interesting.
      Thanx, Albert
    • jennifer kurtz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Thank you for sharing!  You made my little guy's month!!!  He only got to watch one tonight before bed and was so thrilled that he got to rate it!

        Peace~ Jenn