OT posters will be banned immediately

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      This group has been pretty good about not posting off topic over the
      last 6 years (wow Polytopia for 6 years!)- but still a few slip
      through the cracks.

      I used to give warnings- especially if I knew that the member has
      made legitimate contributions to discussion here.
      But now I'm just going to remove and ban OT posters at will.

      I also deny membership to anyone who can't say anything interesting
      when requesting membership. So to anyone who refers a friend to this
      group:
      make sure to tell them to explain a little bit about their interests
      and how it relates to the interests of Polytopia.

      Thanks to all members who keep Polytopia alive and interesting-
      I know I havn't been one of them for a while. Maybe I should get it
      going...

      -Dan