3D geometry

  • robstrange66
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Hi-
      I am very interested in 3D geometry. Anyone here study Platonic
      solids, polyhedra, etc?

      Regards,
      Rob
    • mungo23
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Hi, Rob--

        Yeah--I think just about everyone here is interested in the things
        you mention.

        The subject has fascinated me for more than 40 years.

        I'm in the process of trying to get the results of my studies into
        some kind of order that will make sense to others.

        Look over my last few posts here--and I'll be happy to discuss
        anything you find that interests you.

        You might want to check out "Zome World"--and "The Geometry of
        Spatial Order."

        Mungo