Relationship(s) Identity

  • rybo6
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      What is happening when we say there is a relationship between to same
      catagory of fermionic matter particles?

      E.g. which of the following best represents the relationship of
      gravity( weakest bosonic force ) between two electrons.

      #1 Straight line( linear ), Contiguous/continuous relationship.
      A________________B

      #2 Linear but discontinuous relationship
      A-----------------B

      #3 Linear wave and continuous
      A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B

      #4 Linear beam of toroids
      A (~)(~)(~)(~)(~) B

      #5 Linear beam of icosahedra or some other geodesic polyhedral
      pathways( continuous ).
      A ()()()()()()()()B

      #6 the field( what ever that is( electromagnetic or other ) perhaps
      this is the "all possible pathways representation. I dunno
      ?.........................?
      ?.........................?
      ?....A.................B...?
      ?.........................?
      ?........................?

      The "all possible pathway" mention scenarios may be adapted to
      options 1-5 also.

      Any other ideas out there for relationship representation.
      A ????????????? B

      Plus the above is only considering gravity with electrons but may be
      used for EMR, gluons, mesons and W+ -W- Zo and their respective
      particles

      Rybo
    • rybo6

        #1 Straight line( linear ), Contiguous/continuous relationship.
        A________________B

        #2 Linear but discontinuous relationship
        A-----------------B

        #3 Linear wave and continuous
        A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B

        #4 Linear beam of toroids
        A (~)(~)(~)(~)(~) B

        #5 Linear beam of icosahedra or some other geodesic polyhedral
        pathways( continuous ).
        A ()()()()()()()()B

        #6 the field( what ever that is( electromagnetic or other ) perhaps

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
          > <<<<<<>>>>>>>>( divergent )

          Rhonda, Not if doesnt make sense to you( or even me upon rereading
          sometimes )

          E.g. besides the error of nonsense, I snipped above,
          ..I also didn't acknowledge congruency of the flow/viewpoint,
          ..via some symbolism. Here now I do.

          A<<<<<<<<<<<<<<B( 180 degree congruency of flow )

          Sorry I left those out. Now we are approaching a more comprehensive
          view.

          Rybo

> [...]
          >> > reaction--and that's about the extent of it. So it doesn't
          >> > surprise me at all that what I "hear" in what you say has nothing
          >> > at all to do with the point you were making. :)
          >>
          >> Ok Dear Rhonda
          >> > Yet I do "hear" things--and perhaps it was because it kinda
          >> > resonated with a discussion happening on another forum--and when I
          >> > read the words, the a & b jumped out at me in a different way than
          >> > you were even talking about.
          >> Must found anad oening in your mind portals. :)
          >> I have security program "Little Snitch" that alerts me we someone
          >> ( net entity ) is trying to access my computer via one of my ports
          >> ( software port I think ).
          >>
          >> > Then when Judy spoke about not fitting in, my own perception from
          >> > the words caused me to think of the transformation from Alpha to
          >> > Omega, Adam to Christ--A to Z. I see that Judy speaks so much
          >> > closer to the Omega side than most other people do; those trying to
          >> > "hear" are closer to the Alpha side, which is why she's hard to
          >> > understand and why she has trouble fitting in. Omega appears evil
          >> > to the Alpha man--(Jesus/Pharisee) and even the most sincere of
          >> > seekers can't jump to Omega in an instant of time, from only a few
          >> > days of words. It takes steps, a rung at a time, when finally
          >> > things start to sink in. Its like learning another language.
          >>
          >> Two extremes of the *testy*( alpha-omega ),
          >> .. male figure, expressing himself.
          >>
          >> Ok
          >>
          >> Male A>>>><<<<<O Male
          >>
          >> Focused from 180 degree opposing viewpoints.
          >>
          >> Men and women are classically( average ),
          >> ..at 90 degrees( + ) from each other,
          >> ...but may congruent( as average males ),
          >> ....i.e. both on the 180 degree line,
          >> .....but viewpoints converging,
          >> ......or divergiing from each other.
          >>
          >> <<<<<<>>>>>>>>( divergent )
          >>
          >> Rybo
          >> >
          >> > Dear Sis Judy, I spoke to Betty a couple of weeks ago. She's been
          >> > here, but said most of it went right over her head. Unfortunately,
          >> > people give up too easily. Yet, there was something there in what
          >> > you've said in the past for her to have even come in the first
          >> place.
          >> >
          >> > Its so strange, Judy. Every time you come to the other forum, you
          >> > get such strong opposition. And then when you leave, someone (who
          >> > objected) says, "I sure would've liked to have heard more about
          >> > healing ourselves from Judy..." or "miss Judy". I've also found
          >> > (mostly from sales experience along with sharing spiritual things)
          >> > that most objections really mean "sell me." --rhonda

          >> to b--
          >> and so

          >> much
          >> things than

          >> Just
          >> have

          >> Release

          >> Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free
          >> Edition. Version: 7.0.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.1/355 - Release

        • rybo6
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006
            Wow!, I mailed this last week and it only arrived today. Talk about
            lost in transition. Yikes!

            Rybo