TOMORROW: Koledy (Polish Christmas Carols) - Encore Performance in Baltimore, MD

  • Paulina Migalska
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009

      Library Logo

      koledy

      Polish Christmas Carols

      ********************

      Sunday, January 4

      4 pm - 6 pm

      College of Notre of Dame

      4701 N. Charles Street

      Baltimore, MD

      MAP

      ********************

      Artysci w Ambasadzie RP w Waszyngtonie

      RSVP to:

      (phone) 410.661.1346     (email) soltysy@...

      TICKETS

      $20 by reservation

      (children under 12 free)

      Please send checks to:
      International Business Connection LLC.
      1843 White Oak Ave.
      Baltimore , MD 21234

      $25 at the door

      The Polish Library is an all volunteer run nonprofit organization. All profits from the sale of tickets will cover the costs of the event as well as the purchase of new books, magazines and/or films for the library. Light refreshments will be served!

      We thank you for your support!

      Not yet a Member of the Polish Library?

      Join today!

      ***********************

      Grupa artystyczna przy bibliotece polskiej w Waszyngtonie

      zapraszana na

      powtorne przedstawienie:

      KOLEDY

      wspolne spiewanie z artystami
      akompaniament
      fortepian & gitara

      The Artistic Group at the Polish Library in Washington , DC

      invites you to

      encore performance of

      CHRISTMAS CAROLS

      Traditional Polish Christmas Carols

      Sing-a-long with Artists

      accompanied by

      piano & guitar

      about the polish library

      The Polish Library is a circulating library serving the needs of the Polish community in Metropolitan Washington as well as Polish-Americans and others interested in Polish literature, culture, history, and present day Poland . We have a collection of over 7,000 books on Polish subjects in Polish and English, and over 250 films on video and DVD. In our reading room we have available several Polish magazines and newspapers, such as  Polityka, Tygodnik Powszechny, Wprost, Newsweek Polska, Przekrój, Twój Styl, Pani.

      Visit us each Tuesday (7pm - 9:30pm), Thursday (12pm - 2pm), and Saturday (11am - 4pm / 2pm in July & August)!