No activity in last 7 days
Polat Kaya Library
I am pleased to announce the opening of our "Polat_Kaya" archive on the internet where you will find many of Polat Kaya's exciting writings.
Polat Kaya has been studying the relationship between Turkish and the words of the Indo European languages for many years and has come up with remarkable findings regarding the roots of the Indo European (IE) and Semitic languages. His findings are very contrary to existing linguistic views but he backs them up with powerful evidence. You may ... Please click here to read the rest... (also in Turkish)
If you want to share your ideas with Polat Kaya please write to:
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Jul 25, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.