Re: Edo Nyland said..... (Polat Kaya)... BASQUE (EUSKARA) / TURKISH:

  • Kamil KARTAL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      --- In b_c_n_2003@yahoogroups.com, Polat Kaya <tntr@C...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      Greetings to all. This is my response to Edo Nyland's e-mail dated
      July 28, 2003.

      >Edo Nyland wrote:

      I think we have to go back one more step, to the language which
      underlies all Indo-European, Semitic and Turkish languages. This
      ancient language is now well accepted in Europe as being an earlier
      form of Basque, the language spoken during the thousands of yeras the
      Goddess religion held sway over North Africa, western Asia and all of
      Europe. Colin Renfrew wrote in "The Human Inheritance" (1999): "the
      Basque language may be regarded as the only early and indigenous
      language of Europe" (p.27). Many linguists in Germany have now
      endorsed this position.

      Polat Kaya: The "earlier form of Basque" language that Edo Nyland
      refers to is actually the "TURKISH" language itself that was spoken
      throughout Asia, Europe and North Africa for thousands of years. Edo
      Nyland is probably unaware that the original Basque he refers to was a
      Turkish dialect. I will demonstrate this below.

      Turkish, with names like Bilgamesh (Gilgamesh), Tengir (Dingir), HAN-O
      (ANU), "Ulu KÖR GÖZ" (Lycurgus) and many others coming from at least
      Sumerian times, is a very early language if not the oldest. Turkish,
      as a very early language, was spoken universally and was also the
      source for its own dialectal developments. Turkish was the so-called
      "proto" (from Turkish phrase "bir-ata" meaning "one-father") language
      for the so-called "Indo-European" and Semitic languages. It was also
      the origin of the present day Basque language. In order not to admit
      the fact that "Turkish was that ancient language which was spoken for
      thousands of years throughout Asia, Europe and North Africa,
      alternative names are being invented (i.e., Nostratic, Basque-like
      language, etc.) to push aside Turkish as the proto-language. Edo
      Nyland saying that, "Colin Renfrew wrote that "the Basque language may
      be regarded as the only early and indigenous language of Europe"
      (p.27). Many linguists in Germany have now endorsed this position"
      does not change the fact that that the ancient language used for
      generating I-E languages was Turkish. Wrong assumptions are still
      wrong even if endorsed by many people.

      This game has been played at least since the days of Babylon, the
      center of confusion, intrigues and cabalistic activities. It seems
      that this game is still being played under the guise of "linguistic
      research" in order to get the Turkish language out of the way once and
      for all. Fortunately Turkish has survived many such games since very
      ancient times. The whole issue revolves more around politics than
      science. Actually injecting the idea that Turkish is from this
      "Basque-like" ancient language is a ploy by European linguists to
      "confuse" the fact that Turkish was the language of the native peoples
      of ancient Europe.

      Unfortunately most of the innocent and honest linguistic researchers
      have been led astray to search for an imaginary "proto" (birata)
      language while the actual "proto" language is still around. Those who
      know the real situation have not been candid and have taken the easy
      way out by being lull. In most of their efforts they have tried to
      villify the Turs/Turks and attribute their ancient magnificent
      civilization and language to others - again under the guise
      of "scientific research". The invention of Judeo-Christianity lies at
      the root of all this confusion.

      The present Basque language is also known by the name EUSKARA.
      Unfortunately, EUSKARA, in its present state, is already a mutilated
      language - just like Indo-European languages. Edo Nyland correctly
      believes that religious linguists were the ones who manufactured the
      I-E languages however he probably does not know that EUSKARA itself is
      already an anagrammatized language, i.e., not being like its original
      Turkish self. In spite of the mutilation, the Basque (EUSKARA)
      language still contains the remnants of Turkish in it. The Basque
      people, being one of the early natives of Europe (just like for
      example, the Etruscans, Pelasgians and Thracians etc.), were Turkish
      speaking Turanian people and even possibly came from Caucasian
      origin. The reason that they have been tolerated intact in their
      present geography, i.e., as an island in the middle of Christian
      Europe, may be due to their religious beliefs.

      EUSKARA is the name of the Basque language in their own language. The
      name "EUSKARA" is a name made up of two Turkish words: EUS is a form
      of Turkish word EUS/EUZ, AUS/AUZ, AGUS/AGUZ all meaning "mouth, word,
      language". "EUS" is also a dialectal form of the Turkish "OUS, OGUS,
      OGUZ name of the ancient Turanian Sky-God. The name "KARA" is a
      Turkish word meaning "BLACK". For instance, KARA is present in the
      name of "KARA-HAN" meaning "Black Lord" or "Black Lord of Sky". Greek
      KRONUS is derived from Turkish "KARA-HAN-US" meaning "Wise Black
      Lord". Thus while "EUS-KARA", in one hand, means "BLACK LANGUAGE", on
      the other, it means "BLACK OGUZ" (Kara Oguz) referring to the "Black
      side" of a duality God (i.e., the "Black Moon"). The Black Moon
      refers to that phase of the Moon where it is totally hidden from
      sight by its own shadow.

      Thus the name EUSKARA indicates that Basque people were OGUZ people,
      that is, Turkish speaking OGUZ people from the very beginning.

      The meaning of all this is that the EUSKARA (BASQUE) people were
      either originally "Black Moon" believers themselves, and therefore
      were saved as a distinct group because their belief was similar with
      Judeo-Christianity, or they were forcefully converted to Christianity
      and thus took on this name to escape Christian persecution. Hence,
      they became one of the Christians. But with their Turanian Turkic
      speaking background they were able to resist total assimilation by
      Christianity more or less retaining their Turanian self identity.
      However, their language has gone through mutilation by the Christian
      religious linguists and has been anagrammatized into its present
      form. Therefore its present form is not its original Turkish state.

      Edo Nyland himself writes how the native peoples of Europe were
      exterminated by the zealous Christian rulers. So much so that even
      women and children were mass exterminated in order to eliminate the
      ancient native Turanian religion and traditions from the face of
      Europe. Of course, those who could save their heads were the ones
      that changed their self identity, name, language and religious
      affiliation from the ancient Turanian Sky-God OGUZ religion to
      Christianity. The Basques were one of the saved ones.

      We have another Turkish people who were converted to believe in
      "Black-Moon (Kara-Ay) by way of Judaism. They are the remnants of the
      Turkish Hazar Empire which had a life duration of about six hundred
      years (between about 600-1200 A.D.) becoming another shining Turkish
      star of Asia and Europe. Some of their rulers (Kagans), and part of
      the population, were converted to Judaism. The present day Turkish
      "KARAIMS" are their remnants. The name "KARAIM" is a disguised form
      of Turkish name "KARA-AYIM" meaning "I am Black Moon [believer]".
      Thus the name expresses, in a disguised way, the religious affliation
      of these Turkish people to the "Black-Moon" believers, that is,
      Judaism. Black is also the colour of the Judeo-Christianity belief.
      So the name KARAIM is another name like EUSKARA.

      Replacing a Turkish name by another name is an ancient trick to
      obliterate the Turs/Turks and their Turkish language further. For
      example, this is evident when the Spanish and the French refer to the
      EUSKARA people as "VASCO" and "BASQUE" respectively. In spite of
      their efforts to apply encrypted names to the EUSKARA people though,
      the Turkish OGUZ/OKUS is still embedded in VASCO and BASQUE with B to
      V and U to V changes.

      In Spanish the name for Basque (EUSKARA) language is given as "IDIOMA
      VASCO". Here, IDIOMA means "language" thus the term "IDIOMA VASCO"
      refers to the language VASCO. However Spanish IDIOMA is actually an
      anagram of Turkish phrase "DEYIM-O" meaning "it is saying" and/or "it
      is speech". Similarly, Spanish VASCO is an anagram of Turkish "OGUZ O"
      meaning "He is Oguz". Thus, Spanish "IDIOMA VASCO" is the anagram of
      Turkish "OGUZ-DEYIM-O" meaning "It is OGUZ Language". Thus, this
      alternative Spanish source also verifies that the Basque people were
      OGUZ (Turk) people and their language (EUSKARA) was "Oguz language"
      or "Turkish."

      > Edo Nyland said:

      > This also means that there is and never was, a family of Indo-
      European languages because they were all invented by religious
      linguists, even Sanskrit. My book "Linguistic Archaeology" (2001)
      explains it all in detail, how the monks made up all languages of
      Europe using the Basque dictionary, without any exception. My book
      may be obtained by going to: www.trafford.com/robots/01-0069.html

      Polat Kaya: I agree with Edo Nyland that the so-called "Indo-European"
      languages were manufactured by religious linguists but one very
      important point needs clarification, i.e., that monks used the Basque
      dictionary to make up the languages of Europe. The term "Basque" is an
      anagram of Oguz, hence is incorrect and misleading in that form
      because the OGUZ name has been obliterated and is repleced with
      something else alien. Additionally, the real name of Basque people is
      "EUSKARA" which is Turkish "OGUZ KARA" indicating that the language is
      an OGUZ language (i.e., Turkish). If there was a dictionary used by
      the monks, then referring to that "dictionary" as a "Basque
      dictionary" is misleading because it separates (alienates) the ethnic
      identity of the EUSKARA (so-called "Basque") people from the Oguz
      Turkish people. In plain language, it is divide and alienate. So when
      Edo Nyland says that Indo-European languages were manufactured from an
      earlier form of Basque, he is actually saying in a roundabout way that
      Indo-European languages were manufactured from Turkish and thus is
      supporting my view without directly saying so.

      As I said above, the ancient form of Basque was Turkish and that is
      what the monks were using to make up the languages of Europe. By
      referring to these people as "Basque" rather than "OGUZ" or "OKUS",
      their Turkic identity was intentionally confused. That is what the
      confusion of languages, referred to in Genesis 11, is all about.
      Additionally, the so-called "Basque" (Oguz) language, used by the
      monks, was not the only Turkish dialect used in Europe. All of the
      native peoples of Europe were Turkish speaking Turanian peoples. This
      is what Christianity wiped out - by confusing their native language,
      by changing the religion of the natives, by altering their names and
      even by persecution and genocide.

      >From the transcript of a NOVA program on the languages of the world,
      we have the following picture regarding the native North American
      speakers of Salish as presented by Peter Thomas:

      "Historically, Salishan was one of the most extensive language
      families of the Northwest. Linguists believe there were no fewer than
      twenty-three distinct languages in the family. By the eighteenth
      century, at least one hundred thousand speakers spread over twenty-two
      million acres, from southern British Columbia to western Montana.
      Then, Salish speakers had their first encounter with whites, a
      friendly meeting with Lewis and Clark in 1805. Gradually, Native
      American communities came under the influence of the settlers and
      missionaries that soon followed. The Jesuits were the first "black
      robes" to live among the Salish. Initially, they were welcomed. Adults
      went to church and children went to their boarding schools. But
      tensions mounted as priests demanded that the Salish children speak
      English, forbidding them to use their native tongue. It took only a
      hundred years for a language which had thrived for millennia to be on
      the verge of extinction."

      This is what Genesis 11 is all about - confusion and obliteration of
      language. In one hundred years, the Jesuits ("black robes") wiped out
      a language that had existed for a very long time. Jesuits were not the
      only "black robes" who did this kind of destruction, there were all
      kinds of other "black robes" everywhere doing the same thing. The
      religious missionaries were executing a religious command they
      attributed to God himself - who we all know does not actually talk to
      anyone and therefore did not give such instruction. In reality, that
      command was actually coming from the cabalist religious groups of
      ancient times who wanted to confuse (destroy) that ancient one
      language that the world spoke (i.e., Turkish). The same thing was
      done to all the natives of Europe, the Middle East and most everywhere
      else. In the process, they also killed countless native peoples
      wherever they resisted.

      The important point here is that religion was very much at the heart
      of language and language-making in the past. Similarly Turkish was
      at the heart of "language making". If linguists do not know how the
      ancient religions and their language making worked, they can have no
      idea how words were made. No matter how much computer power they use
      in manipulating words of the present languages, they will still be
      very much on the surface of the matter because they don't know what
      happened in the past. If linguists do not know the role Turkish played
      in that ancient Turkish culture, they have no opportunity to get an
      insight to the formation of languages.

      Edo Nyland said:

      > Most I-E words have an encoded Basque sentence built in, written in
      > shorthand and describing the meaning of the word. My book gives many
      > hundreds of examples of how the decoding process works.

      Polat Kaya: Edo Nyland says that most Indo-European words are really
      made up of Basque sentences in a coded manner. The coding involves
      taking several initial letters of each word in a Basque sentence and
      combining them to form the Indo-European word or name. When Edo Nyland
      decodes an Indo-European word, he does what he thinks is the reverse
      process.

      Here is a sample of what Edo Nyland does for the name "MOSES" as given
      in his web site:

      Mozes
      .mo - oze - es.
      amo - oze - esa
      amorrazio - ozen - esan
      anger - penetrating voice - to express
      "He expresses his anger in a penetrating voice."

      Edo Nyland adds: "The majority of Biblical names can be decoded by
      this method"

      Polat Kaya: Edo Nyland has broken MOSES into three fragments, MO, OZE
      and ES and has selected three Basque words "aMOrrazio", "OZen" and
      "ESan" as the sources. He has taken the first three letters of each
      word and after joining them and trimming, comes up with the name
      MOSES. In the Basque dictionary by GORKA AULESTIA, (1989), there are
      about 58 words that start with "AMO-". Out of these many Basque
      words, how did Edo Nyland decide that he should select the word
      "amorrazio?" meaning "anger?" Additionally, why were Basque words
      starting with "mo-" not selected? Similarly, in the Basque
      dictionary, there are about ten Basque words starting with "OZE-". How
      did Edo Nyland decide that he should choose the term "OZEN" and not
      the others? The same question is valid for the final "ES".
      Additionally, what is the concept that the name MOSES represents? Why
      should MOSES be associated with the expression: "He expresses his
      anger in a penetrating voice?" What is the reason for this? Why is
      MOSES angry and speaking in such a penetrating voice?"

      Without knowing the true identity of "MOSES", one cannot make a
      decoding like the one that Edo Nyland has made. "MOSES" is a
      "personification of a concept" which has to be clearly defined first.
      Religious books have never done this.

      Edo Nyland gives the decoding of the name GENESIS in the following
      fashion:

      Genesis
      .ge - ene - esi - is.
      age - ene - esi - isa
      ageri - ene - ezingehiagoko - izadi
      revelation - my - supreme - creation
      "Supreme revelation of creation."

      My previous comments for Moses apply here as well.

      Edo Nyland said that an "earlier form of Basque" language was used in
      making the words of the Indo-European languages. But we do not have
      that "earlier form of Basque" language any more since the present
      Basque language is so different from its predecessor language. So how
      can Edo Nyland now use modern Basque to decode a name that was coded
      with an earlier and different Basque language? This is like using key
      B to decode a word that was encrypted using key A.

      Using Edo Nylands method for decoding Indo-European names is
      cumbersome and arbitrary. Similarly, his explanation that
      Indo-European languages were manufactured from Basque sentences in the
      way that he describes is as difficult as making a language from
      nothing. Yet creating new languages by anagrammatizing words and
      phrases of an already existing model language of Turkish is so easy
      that it is almost child's play. Using this method, skilfull
      anagrammatists created all the Indo-European and Semitic languages.

      Both MOSES and GENESIS are made up names (like many other Biblical
      names) defining certain concepts that have been personified. However
      they are anagrammatized from Turkish words and/or expressions.

      For example, GENESIS is a name made up from Turkish words "GUN" +
      "IShI" + "ISI", ("SUN" + "LIGHT" + "HEAT") which make up the SUN
      (GÜNESH) and are the essence of "creation". Without the SUN and its
      light and its heat, there could be no creation of life (GENESIS) on
      earth as we know it. This, of course, is in perfect harmony with
      the ancient Turanian trinity Sky-God religion where the Sun played a
      most important role.

      Additionally GENESIS contains the Turkish word CAN (GEN) meaning
      "LIFE" and "PEOPLE" - which is the subject of GENESIS (i.e.,
      creation).
      This shows how well the ancient Turanian Tur/Turk peoples understood
      the Cosmos and its workings. They understood that without the Sun,
      there would be no life on Earth. That is why their religion placed so
      much importance on the SUN. Others refused and destroyed this most
      ancient religion by dethroning the SUN as King of the Sky and crowning
      the MOON as the King of the Sky.

      > Edo Nyland said:

      > The modern Basque-English dictionary by Gorka Aulestia is perfectly
      adequate to decode most I-E words.

      Polat Kaya: Not so. The Basque dictionary by Gorka Aulestia is dated
      only 1989. Additionally, what Edo Nyland seems to overlook is that
      even the Basque language has been altered by the religious linguists.
      Therefore it is not its old self anymore. As Edo Nyland says, if I-E
      words have been coded using an earlier form of Basque language, and if
      the decoding instructions are not around any more, then Edo Nyland
      should not be able to decode those I-E words as he claims to do.

      On the other hand, the older form of Basque being Turkish makes the
      decoding of I-E words back to Turkish much easier as I have
      demonstrated with many I-E words in this forum. The original form of
      Basque language must have been a dialect of Turkish since many Turkish
      words are being found embedded in Basque - most of them in
      anagrammatized form. Below I will give you examples of this.

      > Edo Nyland said:

      > The encoding was done in such a mathematical format that it
      may be possible to recover the hidden sentence by using a computer.
      To start this process we have now digitized Aulestia's Basque
      dictionary, which is the first big step in our lexicon-statistical
      project.

      Polat Kaya: In using Edo Nyland's method to decode Indo-European names
      and words, irrespective of how much computer power he uses, the result
      will be wrong and arbitrary as I explained with my comments on MOSES.

      > Edo Nyland said:

      > The Turkish language may have been made up similarly and not all
      that long ago, but I don't know what system was used or who did it.
      That may be my next project. Turkish certainly was not used to make
      up many I-E words.

      Polat Kaya: Edo Nyland is totally wrong here. I have pointed out
      with sources that the Turkish language antedates all so-called "Aryan"
      (Ariyan) languages in Asia, Europe and North Africa. Evidence
      indicates that Basque was an OGUZ language originally. But OGUZ
      language is the Turkish language. Therefore, Basque is a Turkish
      dialect. However, Basque, in its present form, is an altered version
      of the older OGUZ language where many of the present words are
      anagrams of original Turkish words and phrases.

      Edo Nyland, by saying, the earlier form of Basque language was also
      the source of Turkish languages, is alienating that early OGUZ
      language from Turkish. Turkish is a phonetic and agglutinative
      language. It follows the Turkish vowel harmony rules which makes it a
      harmoniously flowing language. Any language anagrammatized from it is
      necessarily a broken language. The inflection aspect of such
      languages is the give away feature that they have been encrypted from
      Turkish.

      It is likely that Edo Nyland does not know Turkish. Even if he did,
      without knowing Turkish culture and history, he cannot possibly make
      the above statement, i.e., "The Turkish language may have been made up
      similarly and not all that long ago, but I don't know what system was
      used or who did it.". Turkish is not an artificially generated
      language as Edo Nyland would like us to believe, although it does have
      loan words from those newer languages that were manufactured from the
      much earlier Turkish.

      One does not need modern computer power to decode the Indo-Eoropean
      and Semitic languages into Turkish. Those who manufactured I-E words
      from Turkish words and phrases needed only a pencil and paper,
      knowledge of Turkish and a good knowledge of concepts as represented
      by words.

      Below I give a list of Basque (EUSKARA) words (about 50) and their
      corresponding Turkish roots. The source for these Basque words is
      "Basque - English Dictionary" by GORKA AULESTIA, 1989. This list makes
      it evident that the Basque language was Turkish before it was changed.

      BASQUE (EUSKARA) / TURKISH:

      ABADE (priest, clergyman): from Turkish "APADI" (ABADI) meaning "he is
      father". Priests are called "father";

      APAIZ (priest, clergyman): From Turkish "APAYIZ" meaning: a) "we are
      father"; b) "APA AYIZ" meaning "We are Father-Moon believers". The
      clergymen call themselves as "father";

      ABAILDU (to get tired, to become exhausted, to become fatigued); from
      Turkish "BAIALDU" (BAYILDU) meaning "fainted from exhaustion";

      ABIADAN (fast, quickly): from Turkish "IVEDIYEN" meaning "one who acts
      quickly"; v/b change has taken place;

      ABIDA (speed, impulse): from Turkish "IVEDI" meaning "speedy, quick";
      v/b change has taken place;

      AHALGUZTI (omnipotence, unlimited power, almighty): from Turkish
      ["AHA" (AGA) + "AL" + "GUZ" + "IDI"] meaning ["LORD" + "RED" + "OGUZ"
      + " it was"]. When we put all of these together, we get the Turkish
      name "AHA AL GUZTI" ("AGA AL OGUZ'DI") meaning "OGUZ was the Red
      Lord" referring to the SUN. The Sun was the sky-god of ancient
      Turanians and also known as OGUZ (GUZ). Thus this Basque name is a
      composite Turkish word describing the Sky-God OGUZ who was certainly
      omnipotent and almighty.

      AITA (father): from Turkish "ATA" (father);

      AITA-AITA (grandfather) from Turkish "ATA-ATA" meaning "grandfather";

      AITITA (grandfather) from Turkish "ATAATA" meaning "grandfather";

      AITONA (grandfather): from Turkish "ATA HAN" meaning "lord father";

      ALABA (daughter, woman): from Turkish "ABLA" meaning "elder sister" or
      "ABLA O" meaning "she is elder sister"; "she is woman"; an elder woman
      is addressed to as "abla" in Turkish by those who do not know her.

      ALTXATU ("ALTKSATU" to lift, to raise) rearranged as "AKSALTTU": from
      Turkish "UKSALTTU" (yükseltti) meaning "lifted up, raised it";

      AMA (mother): from Turkish "ANA", "AMA" meaning "mother".

      AMAMA (grandmother) from Turkish "AMAAMA" (ANAANA)
      meaning "Grandmother";

      AMANDRE (grandmother): from Turkish "AMAANADIR" meaning "she is
      grandmother", "she is mother's mother".

      APAIZ (priest): from Turkish "PAPAZ" meaning "priest";

      APAIZBERRI (new priest): from Turkish "PAPAZ ERI" meaning "priest
      man";

      APEZNAGUSI (head priest): from Turkish "PAPAZ AGASU" meaning "head
      priest";

      APEZPIKU (bishop, rearranged as "PAPEZ-pEGU"): from Turkish "PAPAZ
      PEGU" (Papaz begi) meaning "lord priest"; [English "Bishop" is from
      Turkish "bash apa" meaning "head father".]

      AR (male): from Turkish "ER" meaning "man, husband, male, hero,
      soldier";

      AR-EME (Male-female, hermafrodite): from Turkish "ER-EME"
      meaning "man-woman";

      ARA (there); from Turkish "ORA" meaning "there";

      -DU (verbal suffix): from Turkish "-DU" which is a verbal suffix;

      EGUN (day): from Turkish "GUN" (GÜN) meaning "day";

      EGUNALDI (daytime): from Turkish "GUN OLDI" (GÜN OLDU) meaning "it
      became daytime";

      EGUNBETE (full day): from Turkish "GUN-BITTI" meaning "finished day";

      EGUNBIDE (course of a day): from Turkish "GUN EDIB" (Gün edip, Günü
      gün edip) meaning "had a full day);

      EGUNDU (to dawn, to break the day): from Turkish "GUNDU" (Gündü)
      meaning "it is the day"; or from Turkish "GUN DOU" (gün dogu) meaning
      "the birth of day";

      EGUNEAN-EGUNEAN (every day): from Turkish "GÜNNEN GÜNE" (günden güne)
      meaning "from day to day";

      EGUNETAN (life, in the days): from Turkish "GÜN ETEN" (GÜn eden, günü
      yasayan) meaning "living the day";

      EGUNEZ (by day, daytime): from Turkish "GÜNESh" or "GÜNDÜZ" meaning
      "day" or "daytime";

      GAUEZ ETA EGUNEZ (night and day): from Turkish "GECE VE GÜNDÜZ "
      meaning "night and day"; Turkish C has been changed to Z.

      EZA (lack, deficiency): from Turkish "AZ-O" meaning "it is less, it is
      lacking, it is deficient";

      EZAGUBIDE (indication, mark, signal, clue): from Turkish "IZ GIBIDU"
      meaning "it is like signature or fingerprint";

      EZAGUERA (knowledge, acquaintance): from Turkish "ÖZÜ GÖRÜ" meaning
      "seeing the reality", "learning the fact";

      EUSKADI (Basque country) From Turkish "OKUS ADI" (OGUZ ADI) meaning
      "Its name is OGUZ" or "OKUS ÖYDÜ" (OGUZ ÖYDÜ) meaning "land of Oguz",
      "Oguz country;

      EUSKAL (used in compund words and derived from Euskara): From Turkish
      "OGUZ AL" (AL OGUZ, AL OSMAN) meaning "Red Oguz" referring to Sun.

      EUSKALDUN (Basque, Basque Speaker, Basque man): from Turkish "AL OGUZ
      aDUN" meaning "Your name Red OGUZ" referring to Sun.

      EUSKALDUNBERRI (person who learns Basque after his mother tongue, new
      Basque speaker, when rearranged as "EKUS-ALDUN-BERRI"): from Turkish
      "OGUZ BIRI OLDUN" meaning "You became an OGUZ man";

      EUSKALDUNDU (to become a Basque speaker, to learn Basque; when
      rearranged as "EKUS-DAN-ULDU): from Turkish "OGUZDAN OLDU" meaning "he
      became with OGUZ people".

      EUSKALERRI (historical and traditional name of the Basque Country;
      when rearranged as "EKUS-ALERRI"): from Turkish "OKUS ELLERI" (OGUZ
      ELLERI) meaning "OGUZ Countries".

      EUSKAL-LUR (Basque homeland; when rearranged as "EKUS-ALLRU"): from
      Turkish "OKUS ELLERI" (OGUZ ELLERI) meaning "OGUZ Countries".

      EUSKARA (Basque language): from Turkish "AGUZ KARA" meaning "language
      of KARA-OGUZ";

      GUZIALDUN (omnipotent, all-powerful): from Turkish "GÖZÜ ALTUN"
      meaning "GOLDEN EYE" referring to the Sun (i.e., the omnipotent and
      all powerful) ;

      GUZTIAHALDUN (omnipotent, all powerful, God almighty) is an
      alternative name to GUZIALDUN given above would be from Turkish
      "OGUZTI-AHA-ALDUN" meaning "Lord Gold was OGUZ", thus describing the
      sun-god Oguz.

      Alternatively, GUZTIAHALDUN (omnipotent, all powerful, God Almighty;
      when rearranged as "GUZTI-AHA-AL-DUN") would also be from Turkish
      "OGUZ'TI AHA AL ADUN" (Oguz'ti Aga Al(i) Adun) meaning "Your exalted
      (red) Lord name was GUZ (OGUZ)". This is also pure Turkish
      describing the ancient Turanian Sky-God OGUZ.

      HALAY (happy, joyful, rejoising, merry): from Turkish "HALAY" (toplu
      halde halay cekip oynamak) meaning "rejoicing in a group dance
      called "halay";

      HARA (there): from Turkish "HARA" meaning "where"; Note: English WHERE
      also contains Turkish HARA in it.

      HELDU (to arrive, to reach): from Turkish "GELDU" meaning " he came,
      he arrived";

      HIL (to die): from Turkish "ÖL" meaning "to die".

      HILDU (to die out, to extinguish): from Turkish "ÖLDÜ" meaning "died,
      extinguished";

      HILIK (dead): from Turkish "ÖLÜK" meaning "dead";

      HILGARRI (A mortal wound): from Turkish "ÖL YARRA" (öldüren yara)
      meaning "mortal wound";

      HILGURDI (hearse, funeral coach): from Turkish "ÖLÜ GIDER" meaning
      "dead is going";

      HILTZARRE (killing, assassination): from Turkish "ÖLTÜRRÜZE"
      (öldurucü) meaning "killer";

      HEROE (hero): from Turkish "ER O" meaning "he is hero";

      KARDA (card, carder, instrument for carding wool): from Turkish "DARAK
      (Tarak) meaning "card".

      KARDATU (to card): from Turkish "DARAK ET" (Tarak et) meaning "to
      card".

      OGUZI (to speak, to pronounce, to articulate, to say out loud): from
      Turkish "AGUZ" meaning "mouth, speach, speaking, language".

      This list is only a small sample of Basque words but it clearly shows
      the presence of Turkish words and anagramatized Turkish words and
      phrases in the present Basque language. This strongly indicates that
      the original Basque people were Turkish speaking OGUZ people - before
      their identity, language and religion were changed by the religious
      leaders. The precedent for this kind of activity, most likely started
      with the Akkadians and carried on with the Babylonians.

      In conclusion, the Indo-European and Semitic languages are
      artificially manufactured languages and the proto-language used for
      their construction was the dialects of the OGUZ language, i.e.,
      Turkish.

      Best wishes to all,

      Polat Kaya

      August 8, 2003

      ===============

      Edo Nyland wrote:

      > I think we have to go back one more step, to the language which
      underlies.... all Indo-European, Semitic and Turkish languages. This
      ancient language is now well accepted in Europe as being an earlier
      form of Basque, the language spoken during the thousands of yeras the
      Goddess religion held sway over North Africa, western Asia and all of
      Europe. Colin Renfrew wrote in "The Human Inheritance" (1999): "the
      Basque language may be regarded as the only early and indigenous
      language of Europe" (p.27). Many linguists in Germany have now
      endorsed this position. This also means that there is and never was,
      a family of Indo-European languages because they were all invented by
      religious linguists, even Sanskrit. My book "Linguistic Archaeology"
      (2001) explains it all in detail, how the monks made up all languages
      of Europe using the Basque dictionary, without any exception. My book
      may be obtained by going to: www.trafford.com/robots/01-0069.html
      Most I-E words have an encoded Basque sentence built in, written in
      shorthand and describing the meaning of the word. My book gives many
      hundreds of examples of how the decoding process works. The modern
      Basque-English dictionary by Gorka Aulestia is perfectly adequate to
      decode most I-E words. The encoding was done in such a mathematical
      format that it may be possible to recover the hidden sentence by
      using a computer. To start this process we have now digitized
      Aulestia's Basque dictionary, which is the first big step in our
      lexicon-statistical project. The Turkish language may have been made
      up similarly and not all that long ago, but I don't know what system
      was used or who did it. That may be my next project. Turkish
      certainly was not used to make up many I-E words.

      > Edo Nyland,
      > edonon@i...,
      > Sidney, B.C., Canada.

      Mr.Polat Kaya

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > alingus forwarded a response of Mr. Mark Hubey as identified below.
      > Here I respond to its certain portions.
      >
      > Subject: [bcn_2003] Fw: [Nostratica] Re: About claims of Mr.Polat
      Kaya
      > Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:19:18 +0300