Schools in Zebry, Poland

  • Rynkiewicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hopefully someone from the group can help me? Seeing that I now know
      that all of my family was born in Zebry and possibly went to school
      there, where in Zebry did they go to school and what was the name of
      the school? Also this Roman Catholic Church in Wasosz is called by
      what name?

      Sto Lat,

      Jan
    • skwisniowski
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2015
        Hi Jan - are you already a member of Kresy-Siberia? Over 1000 members on Yahoo and Facebook. We can help! Send request to join at Kresy-Siberia / Kresy-Syberia

        Best regards

        Stefan Wiśniowski

        Kresy-Siberia Foundation President
        Stefan.Wisniowski@...

        Dedicated to research, remembrance and recognition of Poland's citizens fighting for freedom and survival in occupied eastern Poland and in forced exile during World War II.

        Registered in Warsaw (KRS 0000326445) and in other countries around the world.

        Fundacja Kresy-Syberia, ul Krakowskie Przedmieście 64/12, 00-322 Warszawa POLSKA. Tel +48 22 211 88 88.  Fundacja@...
        Kresy-Siberia (Australia), Suite 63, 24 Buchanan Street, Balmain, NSW 2041 AUSTRALIA.  Tel +61 4 1186 4873.  Australia@...
        Kresy-Siberia (Canada), 362 Whitegates Cr., Winnipeg, MB R3K 1L8  CANADA. Tel +1 204 837 3199.  Canada@...
        Kresy-Siberia (NZ), 48 Arawa Street, New Lynn, Auckland 0060 NEW ZEALAND. Tel +64 9 826 4357.  NZ@...
        Kresy-Siberia (RSA), P O Box 389, Paulshof 2056 SOUTH AFRICA.  Tel +27 824 531 383.  SouthAfrica@...
        Kresy-Siberia (UK), 14 Churchill Close, Congleton CW12 4QU UNITED KINGDOM. Tel +44 1260 274 775.  UK@...

        Kresy-Siberia (USA), contact c/o ul Krakowskie Przedmieście 64, 00-322 Warszawa POLSKA. Tel +48 22 211 88 88.  USA@...

        .

      • John J. Rynkiewicz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2015
          Stefan,

          Hello and I don't believe that I am a member of this group?  I would, However, be interested in learning about the schools in and around Zebry and Wasosz, Poland as my "RYNKIEWICZ" family settled here.

          Regards,

          Janek J. Rynkiewicz (JJRynk@...)

          Searching for Surnames:

           Azarewicz / Buckley / Chmielewski / Crake / Choplick / Hajduk / Hydock / Kilgasky / Kolodziejski

           / Kilgasky  / Kopinski / Koschinsky /  Lukasewicz / Merchelski / Michalski / Mislak / Niziol / Opachinski / Renkiewicz / Reptak /   Rinkevicius  / Rynkiewicz  / Sieniewska  / Stanek / Stasiewicz / Szepieniec / Trygar / Tusack / Vosburgh / Wojtowicz

           / Waclawski / Woynoski /  Yarashefski / Zarzecky

          To: Polandsurvivors@yahoogroups.com