This ones for you Poland.

  • Carol Dove
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Many people have asked me to get this group underway. I am sorry for
      the procastination. At long last our stories can be spoken and I fear
      history must be altered to tell the whole truth. With this said, it's
      time for me to proudly open the doors to the Roman Catholic victims
      that have been silenced for far to long.

      With all my respect to the proudest people I know, Carol Celinska Dove