Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Re: Welcome to the group-

  • Styrna
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 21, 2007
      Welcome to the group Danusiu,  hope you find many friends and answers to your questions.
      Pozdrawiam Krystyna-Toronto

      Carol Dove <stashaok@...> wrote:
      Danuta,

      We immigrated to the USA from England in 1951. You have got alot of
      information on your family. I just recently found my Grandmother and
      one aunts graves in So. Africa. God how I wish I had known them. I am
      still searching for the cemetary of one aunt and I am aware of one
      uncle 3 1/2 years old that was buried in Kotlas, Siberia. Some day I
      wish to go to Poland and see for myself this love affair my
      Grandfather had with his country. Welcome to the group.

      Carol Celinska Dove

      --- In Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com, Danuta Janina Wójcik
      <sandlily@.. .> wrote:

      > Dziekuje bardzo,
      >
      > Gosford wrote:
      >
      > My name is Danuta Janina Wojcik
      > Manitoba
      > Canada
      >
      > Wojcik is my birth name - born in Manitoba. Daughter of parents
      born in Poland. Father (Wojcik) was born in Pierszyce, Poland (Tarnow
      Area) Mother (Cicirko) born in Wegierka, Poland. Both parents in
      forced slave labour camps in Germany (Bavaria). Immigrated to Canada
      in 1949. My Grandfather (Cicirko) mother's side Ruthenian/Pole from
      Rozborz Dlugi.

      > Father served in the 1939 Defence Campaign - Krakow Calvary
      Brigade. POW in Landshut.

      > Interested in all topics concerning Poland and her neighbours.
      >
      > Pozdrawiam,
      > Danuta Wojcik
      > Manitoba - Canada

    • krupniak
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 22, 2007
        Force,

        What is your given name and what is your surname, your legal
        surname?

        Descibe your Polish ancestry. I know a few items about your
        Ukrainian ancestry.

        ________

        Lavrentiy