Buying GCPV printed copies

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013

      Dear Group,

      For those interested here is how to buy copies of the printed German Camps, Polish Victims series of booklets.

      I plan to put them for sale on Amazon and eBay by end of September.  Update when this happens.  Currently only the bookshop in POSK and me sell them.

      The hardbacks cost around £6 to produce.  They are the more impressive hence I need copies to give to embassies, media and others with influence.  Therefore I have to make a profit or use them productively.  Hence I sell them at £10.

      The soft-backs cost as little as 73p to produce (sorry forget what the high end is).  Therefore I sell them at £1.50 i.e. small profit.

      The draft of the PMI compendium of anti-Polish sentiment is £3.

      Anyone in the UK buying them I will charge a straight £1 for postage. Elsewhere I will check price.

      If you do buy copies of the booklets and are willing to deliver the booklets then tell me about Polish clubs, Polish Saturday schools, Polish libraries, etc. in your area.    What I can do is add extra copies of the booklets up to the maximum in the same postage price with any orders.  I can also send posters to promote PMI/GCPV to put in Polish clubs, Polish shops, etc.

      German Camps, Polish Victims booklet 1 in English on the BBC coverage of German occupied Poland is available in hardback and soft-back.  It is 60 pages + cover.

      German Camps, Polish Victims booklet 2 in English on the Irish Independent coverage of German occupied Poland is available in hardback and soft-back.  It is 38 pages + cover.  Has bonus article - extract from "Punishing German war criminals in Poland" by Dr Joanna Lubecka.

      German Camps, Polish Victims booklet 1 in Polish is 36 pages + cover.  It is available in soft-back only.  To save space it lacks references as it uses GCPV1 in English as it source.  Has a 9 month update on the BBC in both English and Polish.

      The draft of the PMI compendium of anti-Polish sentiment is 146 pages + cover.  It is available in soft-back only.

      Remember every penny goes back into the project.  Profit simple means I can print even more copies of these and future booklets.

      Cheques payable to Support Poland Limited at 49 Castle Rise, Rumney, Cardiff CF3 4BB.

      Any further questions then please do ask.

      Regards

      Jan N., Cardiff