PMI limiting membership

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      Dear All,

      The Polish Media Issues group (Yahoo based) is introducing a new rule which limits the number of members. Further there will a slight restriction on the new member becoming a moderator. If you want to join the PMI before the new rules come into place then contact me.

      The group is coming up to 8 years old and been involved in 1,500 media issues with about 2/3 success rate. The bulk involves "Polish concentration camp". We also deal with other issue such as a failure to include Poles in the list of victims of WWII, immigrant's issues in the UK and Polish Jokes in the US.

      We have an alert log with details of all these issues, 2 booklets in English and 1 in Polish on "Polish camp" issue and a draft (150 pages) on anti-Polish sentiment.

      If you don't have time to join the main group then we have a Facebook arm. Link is below.

      Regards

      Jan Niechwiadowicz, Moderator Polish Media Issues

      https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/polishmediaissues/