Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Alert: Chauthi Duniya - Polish concentration camp

  • Witold Szymanski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      Thanks Jan,

      Have a healthy and happy New Year 2013, you and Yours.

      I'd never agree to to anybody claiming that humans have no souls, for that's the only difference between us and animals.
      Sebastian Faulks needs to study more about humans and less about animals, that way, he might find that he -also- has a soul, the likekness of God within himself.

      Best wishes from Wolyniak,
      Witold Szymanski.