Help with PMI Compendium of anti-Polish sentiment

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012

      Dear Group,

      The PMI Compendium of anti-Polish sentiment is due out July 2013.  The current 180 page version is going to be printed to get people interested.  We need a cover, some extra photos and drawings to make it look better and people to read it to confirm what should be in the 2012 promotion version.  Are any of you able to help out?  Further we need volunteers to translate it into Polish.

      Regards

      Jan Niechwiadowicz,

      Editor, PMI Compendium of anti-Polish sentiment