Re: [Poland-speaks-out] BBC

  • witold szymanski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 7:28 AM
      Great article, Jan,

      I remember reading Campbell's crapping something about black people coming back in coffins, silly old cretin.
      In the meantime, there is a black bus driver in Warsaw from Cameroon, speaking his mind how happy he is in Poland.
      Amazing discrimination against us, Poles, who fought side by side against the Natzis, yet have been treated like second citezens in U.K. More so than any other ethnic group on these islands.

      Any protests will be like water over ducks, they will not make any difference. This is U.K's BBC.

      Best wishes & luck,
      Witold.