Help: Euro 2012 and “Polish” camp issue

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012

      Dear Group,

      As you likely know, Euro 2012 starts on 8th June and is partially in Poland.  Teams such as the German and English will visit Auschwitz.  Fans and reporters will likewise write about their experiences including WWII sites.  I suggest we need to take action now to ensure a minimum of errors.

      The PMI are taking action but need help.  If you have suggestions on media to contact or willing to help then please say.

      Regards

      Jan N., Cardiff