Help: Photos for the booklet

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012

      Dear Group,

      As you should be aware I am writing a series of booklets on issues related to World War Two and Poland.  They go under the umbrella title of German Camps Polish Victims.  One area I am short is photos.

      If you own the copyright of useful photos such as those of the German camps, memorials to the victims or the destruction carried out by the Germans then I appreciate copies.

      Regards

      Jan N., Cardiff

      New website launched next weekend but a temporary version is available at germancampspolishvictims.info