Help: Stutthof Memoirs

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Dear Group,

      I have been asked to post this to see if anyone can help. Jim has finished a 65 page document in Polish and a 50 page document in English about his cousin time in Stutthoff. This includes a cover page, short intro, NO index, a few pictures of Stutthoff and the medal his cousin received. The medal has been donated to a church.

      The document has been sent to the Auschwitz museum and the Holocaust museum in DC. Jim would like to spread it far and wide. If some money could be generated that would be given to his cousin's widow but spreading it is more important.

      How should Jim do this? Please feel free to post your thoughts here and I will forward to Jim. Alternatively, Jim is available via jimpres1 at mac.com

      Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

      Jan Niechwiadowicz, Cardiff