Re: Lecture on media bias against Poles

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2010

      Post to Poland Speak Out Yahoo group

      Dear Group,

      Please note that a copy of my lecture on bias against Poles in the UK is available at http://supportpoland.org/.  In addition you can find other articles, book reviews and details of media issues.  Further there is contact details for the Polish media issues group which has just started our fifth year.  During this time we have helped alongside the Polish government, Polish organisation and individual members of the Polonia to deal with several hundred issues.  Typical this is incorrect references to the German extermination programme in occupied Poland during WWII such as "Polish concentration camps".

      Regards

      Jan Niechwiadowicz, Cardiff