Re: Michal Renkiewicz and Antonina Modzelewska Updated Descendancy list

  • JJ :)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
      Lucyna,

      Yes, there is a Frank Rynkiewicz in my friends lineage and they were from krasnopol, Poland. Frank emigrated in the later 1800's I believe around 1876 or so and came with his father Felix and another brother named Walter William Rynkiewicz. they settled in the Shenadoah, PA area and became rather prominent business men in that area with some of their of spring becoming Lawyers, Physicians, Bankers, etc.....

      My firneds name is John Latzo and his mother was Agnes Mary Rynkiewicz who is a direct descendant of these Rynkiewicz's from krasnopol. The other brother to Felix Rynkiewicz was Jozef Rynkiewicz and John Latzo has hired the same private researcher as I did whose name is Michal Marcinaik of PolGen in Warsaw who has been doing extensive research for me with my Renkiewicz's from Mscichy, Wasosz, Zebry and Radzilow, Poland. I do have both of our descendancy lists up on a web site called www.geni.com

      I also have another family web page where I have posted some pictures and memorials from my Renkiewicz's in the NE part of Poland, like Mscichy, Wasosz, Zebry and Radzilow. This is that lonk:

      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~instjose/familyphotos/John_Rynkiewicz/renkiewicz_rynkiewicz.htm

      Sto Lat

      Jan J. Rynkiewicz (JJRynk@...)

      P.S. If anyone has any more info and or photos or documents to add to this family please feel free to contact me at my private email above.

      Regards