re: Stalin Bust at National D-Day Memorial

  • guzlowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      I found out this morning that a bust of Stalin will be placed in the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford, VA. They hope to place the bust there on Veteran's Day this year.

      I am outraged and feel that the Polish-American community needs to know about this.

      http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/08/stalin-to-join-memorial/print/

      There are people already working to stop this.

      John Guzlowski

      --
      Dr. John Z. Guzlowski
      Professor Emeritus

      Hear Garrison Keillor read my poem
      "What My Father Believed"

      http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/programs/2007/12/24/#friday

      My Blog About My Parents and Their Experiences in Nazi Germany

      http://lightning-and-ashes.blogspot.com/
    • Carol Dove
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Thank you for brining this to our attention. This should be a Nation outrage and plans should be squashed.

        Carol

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Here's me thinking that _*clowns*_ were out of fashion these days.

          Paul