Visit my Netlog profile

  • paul diggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Visit my Netlog profile

         Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

      paul diggett
      male - 40 years old

      1 friend
        Hi!

      I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!
      Afterwards you can create your own profile.

        Take a look

      Greetings,
      paul

        Is the button above not displayed well?
      Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
      http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=418819655&id=6&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNzExMDIwMjgmaT1oOTU_

      Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here. Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium. .
      BE0859635972 - abuse-en@...