RE: [Poland-speaks-out] Brooklyn man searching for girl his family hid during Holocaust

  • Fridge Productions
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009

      Any update on this story Carol. It’s so typically sad.

      David

      Fridge Productions

      www.fridgeproductions.co.uk

      tel : +44 773 944 7018

      This e-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information.

      If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.

      If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

      Fridge Productions Limited. Registered office : 2nd Floor,145-157 St.John Street ,London ,EC1V 4PY

      Registered in England as company number 5936380.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        I have not heard any updates as of yet, anyone in the group hear
        anything?

        Carol

        --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, "Fridge Productions"