Catholic Priest With Jewish Roots Questions Holocaust

  • reportersnotebook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      Italian Catholic Priest Questions Holocaust

      By JOHN L. ALLEN JR., NCR Staff
      Fr. Floriano Abrahamowicz

      Fr. Floriano Abrahamowicz

      Excerpt:
      I myself, on my father's side, have Jewish roots. My last name even suggests this.

      MORE:

      http://ncronline3.org/drupal/? q=node/3191
      <http://ncronline3.org/drupal/ ?q=node/3191>

      --
      Debating the Holocaust: A New Look At Both Sides by Thomas Dalton, PhD

      Publisher's Note: This is a non-Revisionist title for Theses & Dissertations Press. It will be the first book on the Holocaust, in publishing history, that will not take a Traditionalist or a Revisionist point of view. When you purchase this book, one-third of the proceeds will go to Germar Rudolf and his family.

      http://www.amazon.com/ Debating-Holocaust-Look-Both- Sides/dp/1591480051/ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid= 1233219533&sr=1-1

      Founded in 2000 the publishing company Theses & Dissertations Press is at the center of a worldwide network of scholars and activists who are working -- often at great personal sacrifice -- to separate historical fact from propaganda fiction. The founder of Theses & Dissertations Press is Germar Rudolf. Who is currently serving prison time for his published works and will be released on July 4, 2009.

      As the new director of Germar Rudolf's American publishing division, I wish to express my outrage that the Holocaust, unlike any other historical event, is not subject to critical revisionist investigation. Furthermore I deplore the fact that many so-called democratic states have laws that criminalize public doubting of the Holocaust. It is my position that the veracity of Holocaust assertions should be determined in the marketplace of scholarly discourse and not in our legislatures bodies and courthouses.

      Peace.

      Michael Santomauro
      Editorial Director
      Call: 917-974-6367
      ReporterNotebook@...
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Michael and Group,

        I understand how many feel about this issue. In 2009 it is beyond me
        that any part of history can be so closed to being questioned.
        Reguardless of the subject there's always two side to every story.
        Yet the "Anti-Semitism" gets used on the ones that bring up the
        Holocaust.

        An interesting and sad poicy of silencing a nation. One group that
        talks about this,
        http://www.polishforums.com/polish_anti_semitism_origins-
        34_31812_0.html

        you may find interesting. What I find interesting here is Germany,
        Russia, Israel and USA all look at the issue. I do not say all
        posters are wise, it just gives you some insight into the everyday
        person's thoughts.

        IMHO it is bringing to light the "Soviet" crimes, as well as Jewish,
        Catholic and cover ups by USA, Britian. If we are to study history by
        picking and choosing the truth will never be taught to our children.

        One more quick note: In the USA religion is not to be taught in
        public schools. Holocaust is mandatory in Public schools.

        Carol, USA

        --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, "reportersnotebook"