Re: Dirty Work

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 10, 2008
      M and Group,

      It saddens me to see a PSO member send a message like the one I
      recieved from Paul. I value his membership and no one has the right
      to send private emails because they posted a response. On behalf of
      PSO I'm sorry this happened and I do hope you reconsider?

      I do not want anyone to feel they can come here and trash Polish, we
      have seen to much of this. I did give M the benifit of dought asking
      for proof. This does not open the door to send abusive emails. I
      believe you owe Paul an apology.

      This should be a safe place for Polish to speak out.

      Carol

      --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, "theforce" <Rusyn@...>
      wrote:

      > When your house and land is taken, and you are forced to move, and
      then
      > "someone" goes and bull dozes your family graves and wipes out your
      > existence, Then some cumquat tells you "you shouldn't rave"
      and "you have
      > issues" You can bet they are connected. No you won't hear anymore
      about it
      > from me here, I can only hope you are treated as well. Good Luck to
      you
      > Pole!
      >

      > Posted by: "Paul Havers"
      > <mailto:haverp@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Polands%20Dirty%20Work>
      > haverp@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/haverp> haverp
      >
      > Sat Dec 6, 2008 1:12 am (PST)
      >
      > OK looks like theforce has an issue with Poland in general and the
      > Government, I suggest that he does something about it instead of
      raving
      > about how he and his family/people have been harmed.

    • theforce
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 10, 2008

        Dear Carol & Others,

           You can welcome Paul back in and I will happily take the fall, Unsubscribe me,  People who want to protect the actions of a government bent on evil toward any minority I want no part of. I attacked the government Paul attacked me, then I retaliated,  there is a distinct difference!.  I see that you draw the line at who can speak out and about what. Enjoy yourselves.

        M.

      • Paul Havers
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 12, 2008
          This will be my last message to you so please do read it and try to
          understand.
          When did I attack you, all I did was to offer some helpful advice and
          asked you to make sure that you had your facts straight and provide some
          sort of proof of the said deed. You to date have not provided any proof
          of this and when I informed you of how the Polish Government works you
          accuse me of protecting it. This seems a bit silly as I'm British and
          live in the UK so how can I protect the Polish Government. Other members
          offered you advice and you chose to ignore it or at least it seems that
          way. Please don't take this as a 'dig' but I have noticed that
          Russians/Russyns or now Ukrainians always seem to class themselves as
          victims of Poland and have forgotten their manners. I had family that
          lived in the Old Kresy areas and do have first hand knowledge of what
          went on there, this was passed on to me by my ancestors and there are a
          number of books on the subject. I also run a site dedicated to the
          regions which has received a great deal of publicity for publishing
          actual facts on the area and it was published in the Polish Press, so as
          you can see I do know what I'm talking about.

          Please do your research and have proof before you make accusations
          against any one or any nation as not having researched or had proof you
          make yourself look like a fool and no serious minded researcher will
          talk to you.

          Paul

          theforce wrote:

          > Dear Carol & Others,
          >
          > You can welcome Paul back in and I will happily take the fall,
          > Unsubscribe me, People who want to protect the actions of a
          > government bent on evil toward any minority I want no part of. I
          > attacked the government Paul attacked me, then I retaliated, there is
          > a distinct difference!. I see that you draw the line at who can speak
          > out and about what. Enjoy yourselves.
          >
          > M.

          Eastern Borderlands of the 2nd Polish Republic 1919 - 1945
          Maps, Descriptions of Towns and much more. www.kresy.co.uk