Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Re: Someone's Dirty Work

  • Carol Dove
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hey M,

      Did you call or send the message to have someone call? It may not be to late. Reguardless of who it was they are humans. Someones, mother, father, daughter, son...

      Carol

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 5, 2008

        It is too late, it’s all gone  bulldozed under…… What will they say if they called?   “OOP’s  sorry” ?

        Poland has done nothing to repair it’s mistreatment of our people.

        M.

        Hey M,

        Did you call or send the message to have someone call? It may not be to late. Reguardless of who it was they are humans. Someones, mother, father, daughter, son...

        Carol

      • Paul Havers
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 6, 2008
          OK looks like theforce has an issue with Poland in general and the
          Government, I suggest that he does something about it instead of raving
          about how he and his family/people have been harmed. We all have
          suffered in some ways and manage to contain this instead of venting it
          out on a user group. The information needs to be checked as I'd
          mentioned in earlier email as t a notice do remove the remains is given.

          So please no more 'They did it' 'Look what Poland has done' mails untill
          all the facts have ben substantiated, I joined this group to exchange
          meaningful information and not to have unchecked information thrown at
          me and whan capital letters are used it insinuates a very angry tone.

          Paul

          theforce wrote:

          > Witam,
          > That is quite the remark, Dear M.
          > Poland is known to preserve and respect grave sites. The second
          > finding of Swedish gravesite, happens to be on my 1st cousins -
          > street. I have seen it, there is a wooden cross erected in the farmers
          > field, where the remains are found.
          >
          > *Well Obviously, They didn’t this time…perhaps because Rusyns were
          > involved. What’s even more outrageous is that it’s in the middle of
          > nothing and across the street from a church. No reason to bull doze!!!*
          >
          > * Praise your government if you like, to me THEY SUCK!*
          >
          > * *
          >

          > Sorry for the lost of your family grave. I had a look for any news
          > about this event but could find nothing on the web.
          >
          > May I ask what facts you actually have? If I understand it correctly
          > something has happen to the cemetery and you have assumed it was the
          > Polish Government/Poles responsibility. This maybe true but without
          > proof I have my doubt.
          >
          > *Yes you understand it correctly…..Not posted???? ….. Of course who
          > would say “LOOK WHAT I DID” ? Who do you think bought the grave? The
          > casket? The Stone? ….hint…….. NOT THE GOVERNMENT And if the government
          > was not involved in it’s distruction, *
          >
          > *Why did they allow it to happen? Where is their protection?***

        • theforce
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 6, 2008

            When your house and land is taken, and you are forced to move, and then “someone” goes and bull dozes  your family graves and wipes out your existence, Then some cumquat tells you “you shouldn’t rave” and “you have issues” You can bet they are connected. No you won’t hear anymore about it from me here, I can only hope you are treated as well. Good Luck to you Pole!

            Posted by: "Paul Havers" haverp@...   haverp

            Sat Dec 6, 2008 1:12 am (PST)

            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 6, 2008
              Listen sunshine if you were told to move at the current time as it seems
              that you are stating that is what has happened I would be very sceptical
              of the truth. As for loosing everything don't think that you have been
              singled out, my mother came to the UK after the end of WW2 as the land
              that she and all my ancestors have lived on was taken from her forcibly
              by Ukrainians and she had 2 choices one was to get out fast and the
              other to stay and die. Lots of my ancestors graves have been buldozed by
              the Ukrainians and the house where my mum grew up was destroyed by the
              same after they wwere forced out. So don't try to partonise me with your
              sob stories as I do know what was going on and how things were done to
              move people from a country that they grew up in and lived. This was done
              forcibly so take care how you aproach your emails to me, FYI I'm British
              of half Polish parentage.

              theforce wrote:

              > *When your house and land is taken, and you are forced to move, and
              > then “someone” goes and bull dozes your family graves and wipes out
              > your existence, Then some cumquat tells you “you shouldn’t rave” and
              > “you have issues” You can bet they are connected. No you won’t hear
              > anymore about it from me here, I can only hope you are treated as
              > well. Good Luck to you Pole!*
              >
              > * *
              >
              > * *
              >
              > * *
              >
              > * *
              >
              > *Posted by: "Paul Havers" haverp@...
              > <mailto:haverp@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Polands%20Dirty%20Work>
              > haverp <http://profiles.yahoo.com/haverp>*
              >
              > *Sat Dec 6, 2008 1:12 am (PST) *
              >
              > OK looks like theforce has an issue with Poland in general and the
              > Government, I suggest that he does something about it instead of raving
              > about how he and his family/people have been harmed.

            • Danuta Janina Wójcik
              Message 6 of 26 , Dec 6, 2008
                Witam the force,

                We have all told you to be proactive and make the inquiries. I have given
                you enough information for a start. Remember, regardless of your ancestors
                ethnicity, they were Poles from Szlachtowa and they passed on to greener
                pastures, as being Polish citizens and you can't change that.

                Pozdrawiam,
                Danuta

                Message 7 of 26 , Dec 9, 2008
                  Please unsubscribe me from this group. I didn't join to get abuse from
                  people who jump into conclusions, don't do their research correctly,
                  have no idea as to what actually happened and when recommendations and
                  advice is given they persist in sending abusive emails to my private
                  address.

                  I will be setting junk filters to delete all emails from those concerned.

                  Paul

                  Eastern Borderlands of the 2nd Polish Republic 1919 - 1945
                  Maps, Descriptions of Towns and much more. www.kresy.co.uk
                • Carol Dove
                  Message 8 of 26 , Dec 9, 2008
                    Paul,

                    I am sorry and was not aware of his private emails. I would rather have the one doing the offending leave than to have a member that I value.

                    Please let me know if this would help, Carol

                    Please unsubscribe me from this group. I didn't join to get abuse from
                    people who jump into conclusions, don't do their research correctly,
                    have no idea as to what actually happened and when recommendations and
                    advice is given they persist in sending abusive emails to my private
                    address.

                    I will be setting junk filters to delete all emails from those concerned.

                    Paul

                    <*> Your email settings:
                        Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                        mailto:Poland-speaks-out-digest@yahoogroups.com
                        mailto:Poland-speaks-out-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • Carol
                    Message 9 of 26 , Dec 10, 2008
                      M and Group,

                      It saddens me to see a PSO member send a message like the one I
                      recieved from Paul. I value his membership and no one has the right
                      to send private emails because they posted a response. On behalf of
                      PSO I'm sorry this happened and I do hope you reconsider?

                      I do not want anyone to feel they can come here and trash Polish, we
                      have seen to much of this. I did give M the benifit of dought asking
                      for proof. This does not open the door to send abusive emails. I
                      believe you owe Paul an apology.

                      This should be a safe place for Polish to speak out.

                      Carol

                      --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, "theforce" <Rusyn@...>

                      Message 10 of 26 , Dec 10, 2008

                        Dear Carol & Others,

                           You can welcome Paul back in and I will happily take the fall, Unsubscribe me,  People who want to protect the actions of a government bent on evil toward any minority I want no part of. I attacked the government Paul attacked me, then I retaliated,  there is a distinct difference!.  I see that you draw the line at who can speak out and about what. Enjoy yourselves.

                        M.

                      • Paul Havers
                        Message 11 of 26 , Dec 12, 2008
                          This will be my last message to you so please do read it and try to
                          understand.
                          When did I attack you, all I did was to offer some helpful advice and
                          asked you to make sure that you had your facts straight and provide some
                          sort of proof of the said deed. You to date have not provided any proof
                          of this and when I informed you of how the Polish Government works you
                          accuse me of protecting it. This seems a bit silly as I'm British and
                          live in the UK so how can I protect the Polish Government. Other members
                          offered you advice and you chose to ignore it or at least it seems that
                          way. Please don't take this as a 'dig' but I have noticed that
                          Russians/Russyns or now Ukrainians always seem to class themselves as
                          victims of Poland and have forgotten their manners. I had family that
                          lived in the Old Kresy areas and do have first hand knowledge of what
                          went on there, this was passed on to me by my ancestors and there are a
                          number of books on the subject. I also run a site dedicated to the
                          regions which has received a great deal of publicity for publishing
                          actual facts on the area and it was published in the Polish Press, so as
                          you can see I do know what I'm talking about.

                          Please do your research and have proof before you make accusations
                          against any one or any nation as not having researched or had proof you
                          make yourself look like a fool and no serious minded researcher will
                          talk to you.

                          Paul