Help with posting messages

  • Carol Dove
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Group,

      I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else having
      this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name. When
      I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If you
      are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@...

      Thanks for any help, Carol
    • Buyukpinar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        Carol I am able to receive in Yahoo; Below is a direct copy of  what my page looks like. Same as it looks when I receive  from Poland Speaks Out , Kresy Syberia and Social Polish Politics group sites amongst others.
        I do believe there is an option  setting where one enters to direct and receive emails in a prefered email address.
        I belong to  facebook and I always use Thymetrax@... for my convenience. I also have a personal  email address as you know.
        I hope this information helps Linder
        pozdrawiam Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar-Toronto

        To:Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com
        From:Send an Instant Message "Carol Dove" <stashaok@...>  View Contact Details  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert
        Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
        Date:Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:08:43 -0000
        Subject:[Poland-speaks-out] Help with posting messages
        Group,

        I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else having
        this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name. When
        I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If you
        are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@aol. com

        Thanks for any help, Carol

        The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]

      • Carol Dove
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          Linder,
            I know you can read this: LInders note:

          ( I can read what you post OK, but, everytimeI look at posting my own message, it all goes wrong? It keeps telling  to 'make a profile' - I fill in the form, send, the same form comes back blank, I can't keep asking you to post messages for me! Where am I going wrong?. Perhaps I'm not too stupid on Sundays? Help!)

          Let us know if any of this helps? LOL We'll get you in here. Carol

          Linder

          Krystyna,

          While I have you in here, what page of the newspaper is the artical on?

          Thanks, Carol

          I belong to  facebook and I always use Thymetrax@yahoo. com for my convenience. I also have a personal  email address as you know.

          To:Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
            Linder would it help if you "Edit Membership" it is way up on top of
            this page?
            HugsK

            Poland-speaks-out · Poland the silence is broken

            --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, Carol Dove <stashaok@...>

            Dove" <stashaok@...> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
            > Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by
            yahoogroups.com. Learn more Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:08:43 -
            0000 Subject: [Poland-speaks-out] Help with posting messages
            [input] [input] [input] [input] Group,

            > I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else
            having
            > this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name.
            When
            > I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If
            you
            > are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@aol. com
            >
            > Thanks for any help, Carol
            >

            > The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML
            Graphics - Edit Preferences]

            > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
            Mobile. Try it now.

            > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
            homepage.

          • Carol Dove
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
              Krystyna,