FYI: CNN's Eye on Poland

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Robert T. Kowalski sent a message to the members of Polish Global
      Student
      Network.

      --------------------
      Subject: FYI: CNN's Eye on Poland

      FYI:

      We at CNN International have just seen your group and would like to
      encourage
      you and your members to check out our exciting new initiative on
      Poland and
      Polish people.

      From Monday 6th October, CNN International will dedicate a week of
      special
      programming on Poland; to its people, its culture, its business and
      political
      interests. The "Eye on Poland" week will feature interviews, company
      profiles
      and special reports as some of the country's most notable
      personalities take
      centre stage in interviews with CNN's team of top correspondents.

      We're asking Polish people around the world to give their thoughts on
      the impact
      of Poland's rise to prominence and what makes the country so unique.

      Why not send us a video response or a comment on CNN's YouTube page:
      http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.youtube.com%2Fcnn

      For more information on "Eye on Poland" go to:
      http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.cnn.com%2Feyeonpoland

      And why not become a fan of CNN International on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/cnnintl

      To reply to this message, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1044349030252

      ___
      Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
      http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?
      notifications&md=bXNnO2Zyb209MzcwMDAyNDg7dD0xMDQ0MzQ5MDMwMjUyO3RvPTgzN
      TEzNDkzMg==