Please welcome Randy to PSO

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi Randy,

      I have been slacking off in here, but I am back. Welcome to the group.
      Please feel free to check out the links and speak out.

      Carol, Ct. USA

      From Randy

      Having read numerous book regarding the Holocaust, I am hoping to learn
      more about the Polish victims of Stalin.
      Thank you

      This membership request requires your approval because the
      Poland-speaks-out group is restricted, which means you must
      approve each new member.