Russia Did Russia execute any genocide like NAZI Germany?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Group,

      I wanted to share a Poll on "Russia Forum", interesting posts under
      the poll. Other issues being talked about, Why Russians hate
      Poland ?, "Soviet Story" Too Scary for School Children and so on.
      This is just a few issues they talk about. I find this as a place
      were differant thoughts make it to Russia and at the same time a
      place to learn what type of information the Russian have been given.

      Use caution as this is a site that anyone can post to and I have seen
      heated conversations that leave nothing accomplished.

      Carol

      Russia
      Did Russia execute any genocide like NAZI Germany?

      created by: Crimean Tatar | May 27, 2008
      VoteResults
      Click on an option to vote
      175
      votes

      Posted in the Russia Forum
      Hot Polls | Recent Polls

      Yes, on Circassians Yes, on Ukranians, Poles Yes, on Crimean
      Tatars Yes, on Chechens Yes, on Abazins Yes, on Kumyks, Nogays
      Yes, on Karachay-Balkars All of above is true No, Russia didn't do
      that I am not so sure All of above is true 80 45%
      No, Russia didn't do that 71 40%
      I am not so sure 11 6%
      Yes, on Chechens 5 2%
      Yes, on Ukranians, Poles 4 2%