The Singing Revolution.

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      IT'S WORKING! Thank you for continuing to spread the word about The
      Singing Revolution. The film has been embraced in over 60 cities in
      the U.S. and Canada so far, with more theaters coming soon. Last
      fall we thought the theatrical run might go through April or May, but
      the film is still being booked into August! Theaters are seeing the
      fantastic, steady results in each city we've opened in so far, and
      are now contacting us to book the film. Word of mouth is how it's
      happening, but the power of this remarkable story is why it's
      happening. Please help us keep the momentum going.

      We're also excited that the film will be playing in Riga, Latvia in
      June & July. Full European distribution is in the works and will
      follow the North American theatrcial run.

      Below are the latest theaters the film is opening in, and more are
      being booked each week… Details are available on the website:
      www.singingrevolution.com. And please continue to get your friends
      to sign up on our website. That's the best way to hear about the new
      theater openings, and also to hear about the DVD release when it
      comes out after the theatrical run is complete….

      NOW CURRENTLY PLAYING IN:

      Abbotsford, BC Canada (now playing)
      Baltimore, MD (now playing)
      Cary, NC (now playing)
      Ocean, NJ (now playing)
      Santa Fe, NM (now playing)
      Victoria, BC Canada (now playing, again!)

      OPENING SOON IN:

      Atlanta, GA (opens 6/20-6/26)
      Austin, TX (opens 6/27-7/3)
      Bellingham, WA (opens 6/13-6/19)
      Boston (Cambridge), MA (opens 6/6-6/12)
      Calgary, AB Canada (opens 6/20-6/26)
      Cape May, NJ (opens 6/20-6/26)
      Cincinnati (Southgate, KY), OH (playing 6/24-6/26)
      Dallas, TX (opens 6/13-6/19)
      Edmonton, AB Canada (opens 6/20-6/26)
      Hartford, CT (opens 6/11-6/17)
      Houston, TX (opens 6/13-6/19)
      Hudson, NY (playing 6/5-6/8)
      Las Vegas, NV (opens 7/18-7/24)
      Minneapolis, MN (opens 6/27-7/3)
      Mt. Vernon, WA (opens 7/18-7/22)
      Newport, RI (playing 6/10-6/12)
      Ottawa, ON Canada (opens 7/11-7/14)
      Overland Park (Kansas City), KS (opens 8/1-8/7)
      Palm Desert, CA (opens 6/27-7/3)
      Pittsfield, MA (plays 7/17)
      Riga, Latvia (opens 6/14-7/4)
      Sacramento, CA (opens 7/18-7/24)
      Sag Harbor, NY (opens 6/27-7/3)
      St. Louis (Frontenac), MO (opens 6/6-6/12)
      San Diego, CA (opens 7/11-7/17)
      Vancouver, BC Canada (opens again 6/6-6/12)
      Waterloo, ON Canada (7/18-7/22)
      Waterville, ME (opens 6/20-6/26)
      Williamstown, MA (plays 7/7)
      Winnipeg, MB Canada (opens 6/13-6/19)

      Thank you for helping us share this uplifting story of peace &
      freedom.

      Maureen and James Tusty
      Producers/Directors of The Singing Revolution
      www.singingrevolution.com

      PS – It's proving physically impossible to keep up with the volume of
      emails we receive regarding the film. Please know that each email is
      read, and timely or urgent ones are responded to as quickly as
      possible. Ultimately we are trying to respond to all, but there are
      hundreds backed up and we're trying to come up with a system to
      better handle it. When someone writes a personal note about what the
      film meant to them, or how their grandfather died in a Soviet gulag
      and now they understand so much more of his life, it just doesn't
      seem right to hand that off to an intern to reply to it. Please
      know that we're doing our best to keep up with it.
      m & j
    • Thyme Trax
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008

        Carol we don't see Toronto on the Playing List? Please let us know when it will.

        Thank you and pozdrawiam serdecznei Krysia

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
          Krystia and Group,

          Here's the link to get the movie to your area. If you have not added
          your area, please do. It's a beautiful site to visit also. Carol
          http://www.singingrevolution.com/

          --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, Thyme Trax <thymetrax@...>