*Help Needed* Please Send a post card to 8 year old "Mateusz"

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Group,

      I know you guys will help this little fellow. Just wait until you see
      his little face. If each of us sends just one post card just think of
      how happy he will be.

      Thank you so much,

      Carol Celinska Dove, USA

      Dear All,
      Sorry for mentioning off topic on our Forum, however I would like to
      ask you for help.

      One of my friend is taking care of mortally ill boy from Szczecin.
      Mateusz will have 8th birthday on Sunday. Probably it will his last
      birthday, because of his illness. His biggest dream is to receive big
      amount of postcards from all over the world.

      If you have time, please buy postcard and send with birthday
      greetings to Mateusz. It can be in English - my friend will translate
      it to him.

      His address is :
      Mateusz Lang
      ul. Wislana 37
      70-885 Szczecin, Poland

      It's something small for us, but will be something very important for
      him.

      THANK YOU in advance for your support.

      Warmest regards,

      Aneta Hoffmann
      Warsaw, Poland

      Dear Carol,
      I know that he always dreamt, that one day a postman will come and he
      will bring him a huge bag of postcards. It would be wonderful, if you
      could share my information with other groups.

      Here you can see Mateusz photo :

      http://www.mammarze nie.org/szczecin /2008/mateusz. php

      Thank you for your support !

      Aneta

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@ yahoogroups. com, Carol Dove <stashaok@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Aneta,
      >
      > What does Mateusz like? Do you mind if I share this in my other
      Polish groups to get more cards to him?