Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Welcome to the group stranger, I was wondering where you were

  • Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007
      Thank you Carol much appreciated it.I finally navigated the yahoo. trafic
       I am here if you need me. Hope all is well
      Working this weekend at the hospital.   I need a 9-5  work.
      Pozdrawiam cie Krystyna

      Carol Dove <stashaok@...> wrote:
      Krystyna,

      I am happy to see you made it. I know it was the heavy traffic. Please
      make yourself at home and as I tell everyone one this is not my group
      but "our" group, let me know what you want.

      Carol Celinska Dove

      Dziekuje i pozdrawiam Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar