867Action against the BBC

  • jan_niechwiadowicz
    Nov 8, 2013

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23756039

      Dear Group,

      Various organisations and individuals including the Polish Media Issues group are continuing are action against the BBC.  We are holding a protest in London on 16th November.  It is about all issues at the BBC but the trigger is their plans to show “Unsere Muetter, Unsere Vaeter”

      Stefan Komar is looking to get protests in North America especially his home city of New York and Maciej Świrski of Reduta Dobrego Imienia is working on ones in Poland.

      There are discussions on going to hold protests at regional BBC offices and I have suggested the idea of a “big” protest at the end of November or early December.

      Anyone interested in this work then please do contact me.  The files I have uploaded I have printed and therefore can send to you inside the UK.

      Regards

      Jan Niechwiadowicz, Cardiff