797Re: Michal & Antonina (Modzelewska) Renkiewicz from Mœcichy, Poland

  • JJ :)
    Apr 1, 2011
      Witaj Krysia,

      It would be wonderful to have others from the Polish Genealogical Society members offer some assistance but to date you have been the only person that has replied to me. Is there something else I should be doing that maybe I have forgotten?

      I also believe that my GG GP's Andrzej and Marianna (Chmielewska/Renkiewicz) Merchelska to be buried in the Roman Catholic Cemetery in Wasosz. There is a possibility that my GG GF Andrzej returned back to his home in Mscichy and died there on 13 Feb 1887 and this would mean he could be buried in the RC Cemetery in Radzilow.

      God Bless,

      Pozdrawiam serdecznie

      Janku (JJRynk@...)

      --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, Thyme Trax <thymetrax@...> wrote:

      > Januszku may I also recommend a forum with a very friendly and knowledgeable genealogy members   to assist you in your search.
      >
      > Pozdrawiam serdecznie
      > Krysia

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic