      From: Jan
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:20 PM
      Subject: [Poland-speaks-out] Re: Lecture on media bias against Poles

      Dear Witold,

      The lecture is with friends to be proof read at present.  It will either be put on my website or hopefully maybe a Polish media organisation website here in the UK .  I will inform the group when it is available.

      Enjoy your time in Sopot.  Never been but giving some thought to a trip to that area in the summer.

      Regards

      Jan Niechwiadowicz, Cardiff

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic