71Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Re: Help with posting messages "Krystyna"

  • Carol Dove
    Dec 2, 2007
      Krystyna,

      > While I have you in here, what page of the newspaper is the
      artical on?

      > Thanks, Carol

      thymetrax <thymetrax@...> wrote:
      Linder would it help if you "Edit Membership" it is way up on top of
      this page?
      HugsK

      Poland-speaks- out · Poland the silence is broken

      --- In Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com, Carol Dove <stashaok@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Linder,
      > I know you can read this: LInders note:
      >
      > ( I can read what you post OK, but, everytimeI look at posting my
      own message, it all goes wrong? It keeps telling to 'make a
      profile' - I fill in the form, send, the same form comes back blank,
      I can't keep asking you to post messages for me! Where am I going
      wrong?. Perhaps I'm not too stupid on Sundays? Help!)

      > Let us know if any of this helps? LOL We'll get you in here. Carol
      >
      > Linder
      >
      > Krystyna,
      >
      > While I have you in here, what page of the newspaper is the
      artical on?

      > Thanks, Carol
      >

      > Buyukpinar <thymetrax@. ..> wrote:
      > Carol I am able to receive in Yahoo; Below is a direct
      copy of what my page looks like. Same as it looks when I receive
      from Poland Speaks Out , Kresy Syberia and Social Polish Politics
      group sites amongst others.
      > I do believe there is an option setting where one enters to
      direct and receive emails in a prefered email address.
      > I belong to facebook and I always use Thymetrax@.. . for my
      convenience. I also have a personal email address as you know.

      Dove" <stashaok@.. .> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
      > Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by
      yahoogroups. com. Learn more Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:08:43 -
      0000 Subject: [Poland-speaks- out] Help with posting messages
      [input] [input] [input] [input] Group,

      > I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else
      having
      > this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name.
      When
      > I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If
      you
      > are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@aol. com
      >
      > Thanks for any help, Carol
      >

      > The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML
      Graphics - Edit Preferences]

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
      Mobile. Try it now.