69Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Help with posting messages

  • Carol Dove
    Dec 2, 2007
      Linder,
        I know you can read this: LInders note:

      ( I can read what you post OK, but, everytimeI look at posting my own message, it all goes wrong? It keeps telling  to 'make a profile' - I fill in the form, send, the same form comes back blank, I can't keep asking you to post messages for me! Where am I going wrong?. Perhaps I'm not too stupid on Sundays? Help!)

      Let us know if any of this helps? LOL We'll get you in here. Carol

      Linder

      Krystyna,

      While I have you in here, what page of the newspaper is the artical on?

      Thanks, Carol

      Buyukpinar <thymetrax@...> wrote:
      Carol I am able to receive in Yahoo; Below is a direct copy of  what my page looks like. Same as it looks when I receive  from Poland Speaks Out , Kresy Syberia and Social Polish Politics group sites amongst others.
      I do believe there is an option  setting where one enters to direct and receive emails in a prefered email address.
      I belong to  facebook and I always use Thymetrax@yahoo. com for my convenience. I also have a personal  email address as you know.
      I hope this information helps Linder
      pozdrawiam Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar- Toronto

      To:Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com
      From:Send an Instant Message "Carol Dove" <stashaok@yahoo. com>  View Contact Details  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert
      Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups. com. Learn more
      Date:Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:08:43 -0000
      Subject:[Poland-speaks- out] Help with posting messages
      Group,

      I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else having
      this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name. When
      I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If you
      are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@aol. com

      Thanks for any help, Carol

      The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]