      pozdrawiam Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar-Toronto

      To:Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com
      From:Send an Instant Message "Carol Dove" <stashaok@...>  View Contact Details  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert
      Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
      Date:Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:08:43 -0000
      Subject:[Poland-speaks-out] Help with posting messages
      Group,

      I need some help, Linder cannot post the group. Is anyone else having
      this problem? I thought it might be due to not having Yahoo name. When
      I checked the settings it says post access on. Any suggestions? If you
      are not able to reach me here I also have Cadovehere@aol. com

      Thanks for any help, Carol

      The HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics - Edit Preferences]