445Re: [Poland-speaks-out] The Renkiewicz Case

  • Krysia
    Apr 1, 2008
      Witaj Janusz;
      I have had very good results searching for my relatives on www.nasza-klasa.pl web site in Poland. You need to become a member. If you like I will send you an invitation to your email address.
      I had made a short note stating the reason why I am contacting them and posted to every person within the area  with that last name. This site is very user friendly, they ask females for their maiden surname.
      If you like to try this route let me know.
      Pozdrawiam Krysia

      JJ Rynk <JJRynk@...> wrote:
      Seeing that I just recently learned of my GGGP's and who and where they were from, I only know that they are from Mscichy, Poland and that they are possibly buried there?  I am not certain.  I know my GGF Andrzej was born in Mscichy and then landed up in Zebry and Wasosz.  This is where he met my GGM marianna Chmielewska. Sure would be nice to try and tie some of the families I have been researching for the last 15 years together as I know Paulette (Rynkiewicz) Wise and also Florence (Rynkiewicz) Webb have both been searching out their origins and roots.  Someone gave me some advice about writting letters in Polish to all living Renkiewicz/Rynkiewi cz from Mscichy and ask them if they are direct descendants of Andrzej Renkiewicz and then his Father Michal Renkiewicz?  I am going to give that a try and see if it nets me any results?
      I am also hoping that somewhere along the road someone maybe from this group will be able to help in answering some of my questions like who were the other children of Michal & Antonina (Modzelewska) Renkiewicz other than Andrzej?
      Are there living descendants today of this union?
      God Bless,
      Sto Lat,
      P.S.  Also, would you be interested in posting my Renkiewicz and Merchelski descendancy lists?
      Let me know as I would love to share them in hopes of finding other who could possible connect to it?

      Searching for Surnames:
      Rynkiewicz / Rinkevicius / Renkiewicz / Buckley / Chmielewski / Crake/ Hajduk / Hydock
       / Kilgasky  / Kopinski /  Merchelski / Michalski / Mislak / Niziol / Opachinski  / Reptak / Sieniewska  / Stanek / Stasiewicz / Szepieniec / Trygar / Tusack /  Vosburgh  / Wojtowicz
       / Waclawski / Woynoski /  Yarashefski / Zarzecky

      To: Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com
      From: stashaok@yahoo. com
      Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:21:38 +0000
      Subject: [Poland-speaks- out] Re: The Renkiewicz Case

      Hi Jan and welcome to the group,

      Where abouts in Poland is it they started from and is this the last
      known location they lived in? With WW1 and WW2 many moved in 1920 to
      the Kresy area (now Ukraine) eastern Poland.

      --- In Poland-speaks- out@yahoogroups. com, "Rynkiewicz" <JJRynk@...>
      > Hi,
      > I am the son of Joseph Renkiewicz and the grandson of Jan
      > and the great grandson of Andrzej Renkiewicz and the Great great
      > grandson of Michal Renkiewicz. Michal was a farmer from Mscichy,
      > Poland. he married Antonina Modzelewska and had a son named
      > Andrzej.
      > I know nothing of their plight and of their existance only other
      > they did live in Mscichy and possibly Wasosz, Poland.
      > I am willing to learn of all there is to learn of there trials and
      > tribulations while being an oppressed people in Poland.
      > Through 15 years of research I was able to identify and locate the
      > area that my GGP's were from in Poland.
      > I am recently retired and my wife and I plan on visiting Mscichy
      > Wasosz and Zebry, Poland in the very near future.
      > I am welcoming and entertaining any converstaions concerning my
      > family and the areas that they flourished in.
      > God Bless,
      > Sto Lat,
      > Jan J. Rynkiewicz (JJRynk@...)

      Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!