361Re: Help: Arriving at the notorious Polish concentration camp

  • Carol Dove
    Mar 3, 2008
      Krystyna Jan and Group,

      This is a great reminder to question what you read, what is scary is
      when we are not aware we are being messed with. It leaves readers
      everywhere at the mercy the written word and like the artical says,
      the more money they have the higher the volume and larger audience
      base.

      Should there be strict fines set in place for ones proven to
      use "opps", more than once?

      Carol

      --- In Poland-speaks-out@yahoogroups.com, Krystyna <thymetrax@...>

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs