      Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 2:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [Poland-speaks-out] Need help with pictures.

      Danuta,

      Go to our photos. I will up load as many as I can this weekend. Did you know of the group that did the show with the "Maridnetki" puppets? I have them and another show.

      Carol

      Danuta Janina Wójcik <sandlily@shaw. ca> wrote:
      Witaj, Carol,
      In the event you didn't know,  OFLAG V11 - A, I believe was in Moosberg, Germany.  If you have any information on Landshut which was one of the first POW Camps in Germany let me know.

      Pozdrawiam,
      Danuta