Re: Pojulu2008 Hon. Lily Albino Akol Akol, Deputy Minister of Agriculture

  • Caesar Jiggo
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8 1:05 PM
      Hello, David and Joseph

      Your both concerns are right..! I would be much focus on content of the message...! For sample, you said that the president is abusing the Constitution..! This is a great point because, as a citizen, you have the right to challenge whoever violate your constitution..!

      Jiggo.latiolojiggo
      Sent from my iPhone4s
      This email (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) designated as recipient(s)

      On Aug 8, 2013, at 12:02 PM, "Ladu D. Morris" <ldavidson2020@...> wrote:

      Lado,
      A week ago I described such words as adverts because some times in business even the product of poor quality is advertised as if it's a diamond.
      Our brother who seems to be having access even to the president's office really need to learn how to pick words to describe others particularly when it comes to this government. Even in the events where the president is abusing the constitution like now, he will write a congratulations message for the president on behalf of this forum members.

      Thanks
      Ladu David

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9 12:52 AM

        Ladu, I am pleased that you noted that Lomayat has access even to the top office, that is an opportunity. Our greatest challenge is how he objectively uses it in his unique journalism!

        With my every best wishes for our Community at large!

        +Peter Amidi

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11 1:35 PM
            Violating the constitution is one matter !!!!!!why he does it is another!!!!what we do about it too is another!!!!
            So is our president a role Model???!!! To Who!!!!
            Ejecting an duly elected Governor by the pple is the greatest violations and misuse of the word DECREE!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 11 3:43 PM
              The president is happy and strict with the privileges the constitution has given him but not concise about what that book of laws  expect of him. Eg. Lake state governor was removed and no replacement to date despite the fact that the same constitution he has used for removing the governor says the new governor of the people for the people n by the people MUST take office after 60 days. Kiir's governor is still in office for 6months now. I wonder who will take the constitution seriously in South Sudan

              Ladu