Occasions for Reflections

  • casper_jennings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      Occasions for Reflections
      by Val John Jennings

      I ponder and I wonder when trying to surmise what might happen "If"?
      Can I avoid surprise?
      To predecide an action can eliminate much grief.
      Anger is spontanious and becomes a sneaky thief!
      Proactive, not reactive.
      Decide it, and then do.
      Accomplish what you plan for.
      To procrastinate is to stew.
      Worry is "fear factor", and it never wins.
      Faith can eliminate failure which is worry's twin.
      Look upward when you ponder.
      View sunshine, not the dirt.
      Because positive pulls you higher and seldom ever hurts.
      "Do It!" is a slogan, for something to get done.
      We start it when we ponder.
      Pondering is fun!