149Gifts

  • Val John
    Nov 30, 2009
      Gifts

      by Val John Jennings

      God's gift to us in Jesus Christ,and Jesus' gift to us,
      are priceless gifts of endless use. Their value we can trust.
      The infant born in Bethlehem,the resurrected Lord,
      whose gift of life eternal is both treasured and adored
      has given us His presence if we invite Him in.
      He offers gifts of safety and overcoming sin.
      His presents are his Father's gifts.
      All that the Father has
      can be ours to use as well, because, our Savior cares.
      No earthly gift or blessing,however we bestow,
      can match the love of serving Him,
      by loving others. So,
      let's use the gifts of service,of love for fellowmen.
      Like wisemen carrying presents,
      we present these unto Him.